Sometimes

Sometimes

Sometimes I imagine that I could be the first ten year old soccer player, become the first ten year old to win American Ninja Warrior or become a famous youtuber.

Sometimes I imagine that I would never be alone, always be safe, I could play soccer all day and have peace all across the world or always be with my friends and family.

Sometimes I imagine I am always with my friends playing soccer or video games,meet Neymar.jr, Messi and Ronaldo or be a inspiration to the rest of the world like Martin Luther King .jr.

Sometimes I imagine that Mrs. Barnes would never stop reading Crash, that I would get better at math and that I didn’t have to do manners class in middle school or that I would get my mom and dad to agree to get a dog.

What do you imagine you could do?


I wrote sometimes because I imagine somethings and I wanted to make that into a poem. I also wanted share what I imagine with my classmates to see if people could connect with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100wc 4

Author's Bio

100 word challenge round 1